Looking for: Mid Level Java Developer (3–5 years)
Round 1: Introductory call
Round 2: Technical Interview (Phone)
Round 3: In person (Technical + Assignment + HR + Offer)
***Apply if you are serious looking for new Job***
***In-Person Interview is Mandatory***
In this role, you’ll use your extensive knowledge of programming, design and development the product which servers our greater network of clients. You’ll gain a wide variety of experiences in both programming and support for our financial systems. We’re in the business of innovation, and our Java team ensures that our products and services are both efficient and ahead of the curve.
The Software Engineer will work in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirement gathering, application design, system development, testing and implementation. The Product/solution will be built on a 100% Java platform supplemented with extensive Industry Standard Framework. The Software Engineer must produce high quality code, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop Java code that meets design and architectural requirements and supports system testing.
- Able to think beyond requirement and find the solutions which will be good fit for the product and the solution as a whole.
- Understand the impact of changes across the application.
- Operate effectively, and with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and escalate issues effectively.
- Discuss aspects of the design with architects to check understanding and raise concerns
- Enhance and maintain existing application software, continually providing support for internally developed applications
- Accurately communicate development status on a regular basis to team leads
- Assist the production support team in defect analysis
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. Since the Product is still in Solution state and will be building from the scratch.
We are looking for an individual who has the extra level of drive to succeed despite obstacles and challenges, and a positive attitude favoring achievement of goals. The successful candidate must be determined to produce software of the highest quality through self-discipline, clear and engaged communication.
You will possess a high level of commitment in carrying out the Company’s vision, mission and values.
- At least 3-5 years of Java development experience for enterprise system’s.
- Experience with Java EE (Java 2 EE) and SQL required. Experience with at least one of Weblogic, Websphere or JBoss application server required. Optional experience with JMS, JMX and Maven.
- Experience in Spring framework (Boos, core,rest,Batch), JSON, REST,Structs,MVC,Eclips,
- Experience working with RabbitMQ, Docker/kubernetes.
- Database MySQL, Oracle & Exposer to Bigdata technologies a Plus
- Ability to apply advanced software programming to solve complex business problems.
- Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and will have exceptional writing and communication skills to establish relationships and work with all levels internally and externally.
- Demonstrated record developing successful applications that are highly integrated and reliable
- Ability to operate effectively, and with a sense of possibility, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Experience in Financial Industry (Payment processing) will be high plus.
- BE, BTech, BS or MTech/MS degree.
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your latest Resume.